Jump Rush Trampoline Play Centre: Terms and Conditions
Please read the Conditions carefully before participating in any of the Activities. By taking part in the Activities and/or signing the Park Waiver, you confirm that you accept the Conditions and agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these Conditions, you/the Jumper must not take part in any Activities at the Park.
Jump Rush Trampoline Play Centre
- The Activities are provided by Johnnie’s Entertainments Tyneside Ltd, trading as Jump Rush Trampoline Park, which is a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales under Company No: 01090957 and whose registered office address is at Pleasureland Marine Road West, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 4BU.
- Jump Rush reserves the right to limit the availability of and/or change any of its Activities at any time.
- Jump Rush will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to any of your personal belongings during your visit to the Park.
- If you or any member of your group causes any damage to any of the Park’s facilities, fixtures or fittings then you will be liable for the costs of repairing such damage. The cost of any such repairs will be charged to the person responsible for the booking.
- Jump Rush staff are not responsible for supervising you or your children at any time, regardless of the child’s age.
- Bookings will only be considered final when full payment has been made and an official receipt or e-mail confirmation has been issued by Jump Rush.
- It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of your booking confirmation and report any mistake to Jump Rush within 24 hours of receiving the confirmation.
- Jump Rush shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that your booking commences at time slot allocated, however, it is your responsibility to ensure that you and the members of your group arrive on time. It is recommended that you arrive at least 20 minutes before your allocated time slot to allow to comply with all registration formalities, which include providing an allocated wristband, checking waiver status and watching the Jump Rush safety induction presentation.
- Jump Rush is not under any obligation to offer any refunds for pre-purchased jumping time.
- If you have pre-purchased jump time, you may not exchange your allocated time slot for another, unless permitted in writing by a manager of Jump Rush.
- Tickets are only valid only for the date and time shown, and are void if tampered with. The tickets remain the property of Jump Rush Trampoline Park and are strictly non-transferable.
- Jump Rush reserves the right to change its prices at any time but will honour any bookings where full payment has already been made.
- Jump Rush shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Jump Rush cancels your booking, it shall use all reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. In the event of a cancellation by Jump Rush, you shall be entitled to a full refund or the option to reschedule, but no other compensation shall be payable.
- For birthday party bookings, please refer to the party terms and conditions available on request.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude Jump Rush’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees or agents; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- These Conditions, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Conditions or its subject matter or formation.