Trampolining classes as an extreme sport. You should be aware of the risks that face you and others and adjust your behaviour accordingly. All jumpers (or their parents/guardians) if under 18 must sign a risk acknowledgement form, watch our safety briefing video and familiarise themselves with the rules before jumping. Check out our Jump Safe page for more info.
Spectating adults are free of charge. If you want to jump alongside your child then you will need to book. Some of our sessions for younger jumpers have special allowances/conditions. View individual sessions for more details.
You must wear jump rush socks at all times on the trampolines. All of the Jump Safe Rules can be found here.
You should wear clothing that is comfortable - remember you may become quite hot and sweaty while you are jumping. You are not permitted to wear any sharp clothing or buckles that may injure yourself or others. Jump Rush socks must be worn at all times when on the trampoline.
We are open from May 17th 2021. Our team are here to make sure that you have a GREAT and SAFE time while you are with us. You can help us by following our on-site guidance
- Please keep your distance between other households while on site, when jumping and moving around the building
- Please wash/sanitise your hands frequently
- Please only one spectator per jumper for the moment
- Please observe queuing guidance and signage
- Please use contactless payment where possible
- Please book online and complete your waiver online to reduce time on site
- Parties not running at the moment but you can pre-reserve without deposit from September
- Maximum 10 people on inflatable
- No fitness classes for the moment
You can view all on-site Safe Jumping guidance.